Dollar Dollar

Funny. But you're a girl :P

Cool animation. You are a whiner though, you think your gas prices have gone up, try buying gas in a country that doesnt go to war for cheap petrol!

Once again, nice one though :)

Command & Conquer TE Command & Conquer TE

Nahhhh

Sprites arent yours, lets face it. Maybe you modded them, but still it's copyrighted material, aside from that the story was kinda corny, and the voice acting was sub par. I liked the bit with the engineer going "mornin'" only to be shot. I can see you worked hard on it though so high score :D
Anything with effort deserves 7/10.
Good luck with any future movies you make

Killerratte responds:

Who fucking gives a shit about the copyrights of SPRITES anyway ? Everyone knows from which game they are and also this movie can be seen as a "tribute" (GOD I FUCKING HATE THIS WORD)

Westwood graphic designers were the VGA graphic gods of the 90s.

Castle III part D Castle III part D

Wow that was nice

Keep up the awesome work

Say Something! Say Something!

Gave this a 0

I have this a zero because it had the words "Star Syndicate" in it. Better luck next time

Halo 2 Mont4g3 Halo 2 Mont4g3

Blammed for 3 reasons

1) You told me to vote 5
2) You used 3 in place of E
3) It's people like you who play Halo so much that you get so awesome its impossible to beat you and thus makes the game not fun

Soldier-of-Fortune3 responds:

You're Gh3y!

Down At Juice Bar Down At Juice Bar

Its stale - You killed it

These were origioanlly funny because of the good writing. Now you are just crapping out these things and leeching off the success of the decent 2 (the first 2). You have killed the joke and you are slowly killing the other 2. Take your time over it and write something funny. You will go far if you stop being a BA whore

ChrisNosal responds:

If you don't like it that's fine, but I'm not trying to "leech" off my own success. I'm making stuff that I enjoy and that I feel is good. I'm not going to put something out if I think it's crap.

"Now you are just crapping out these things"

Whenever someone says this, it makes me think that they think that I spent a lot of time on the original episode. But the first episode was done the fastest of them all.

I do take my time. I spent most of November working on this episode, not just a week.

What's a BA whore? Bad ass? What? You talking about my Bachelors Degree?

Trichinosis Trichinosis

Great animation loved the cartoon but...

as I said its a great cartoon. I dont think the argument is very well balanced. You are suggesting we make third world countries as rich as we are (US and Europe etc) however if we did this then there would be chaos everywhere. The current MEDC's would expect a higher standard of living as we do and thus ruin what little resources we have left in the world. This is just 1 problem that would happen if we reliquished third world dept. Also it isnt the MEDC's fault if silly people from LEDC's take huge loans from us and then blow it all on weapons and shit. Basically I say its better to have the select few MEDC's rather then have the whole world starve.
Good argument but the only possible solution to what you are suggesting is that the entire world becomes communist and I dont think that is ever going to happen

hatrobot responds:

Oh no, actually I don't pretend to suggest that the whole world could be brought up to the same level of affluence as the US, in fact if China alone were brought to that level it might very well be the demise of our planet in terms of waste and consumption. What I'm advocating is the basic living resources for those who currently have none, and am making a plea to the first world to cut back on it's blatant extravagance.

Biography: Master Chief Biography: Master Chief

I saw this on putfile

heh I searched halo in putfile and I found this. I was wondering if I would see it on NG anytime soon. Great work front page worthy

All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!!

Boring

Animation was nice for some of you. But others let it down. Though the animation was pretty good the concept of this is boring, distasteful and generally shit. Its also ironic how hypocritical you are (by saying these fads are bad but effectivly doing your own versions anyways) AFMD has become a fad itself and like all fads I hope this one dies quickly. Maybe in AFMD 5 you can kill of this peice of shit. Also I found it ironic that the moral of the story was... Locks rule. Which, considering the basis of the movie, is fucking retarded. Basically you all fail and solo projects so you have banded together with a shit concept mass-voting your way through the protal. Congrats

MACception responds:

You know...i was reading this, and i was like...man, this guy's not sounding too intelligent...

Then i read who wrote it! And suddenly...IT ALL MADE SENSE! OMFG!

-LP

;)

Star Crap Episode3 (2/2) Star Crap Episode3 (2/2)

Amazing work

I am astounded. I first saw it thinking it would be another n00by flash team making a shitty star wars parody. I was so wrong.
The writing is amazing and most of your jokes are very origional. The art/animation looked a bit shitty in areas (obi-wan for example) but some (like mace and palpatine) looked amazing. I think with more work and practice you guys can become very big. I added you on msn because I think its such an amazing film I would like to advertise it on my site. Good work guys this seriously made my day. (I also added a donation for your hard work :D )