Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

Great writing, loved every second of it. Stay classy

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks so much!

Gearwork Gearwork

Nice little mini game with clear influences from Machinarium. Gets repetetive really fast but makes for an excellent children's game. Have you thought about porting it to mobile? The puzzle would work easily on mobile but you'd have to come up with a new exploration system.

Robinson Crusoe: The Game Robinson Crusoe: The Game

Love this so much. It's a 10/10 take on this genre. And in only 3 days?! Well done

Disaster Will Strike 3 Disaster Will Strike 3

The mouse cursor is removed at the start sometimes. I think it might be your ads. Might want to check that out, makes the game unplayable

Dynamole Dynamole

I'm not sure the no worms achievement is possible. Care to share on how you can avoid that last one stuck in all the disappearing blocks?

Cool game, I had fun with it's frustrating difficulty (mostly on that last worm :P).

One thing I did find annoying is the lava balls don't seem to start at a set pattern, so they can change how they move every time to die. Sometimes they get into this perfect "hell-sync" and it makes it impossible the pass them. So I just suicide a bit until they sort themselves out.

Zanzlanz responds:

Hey! Actually yes I was able to get the last one! I had to let the explosions destroy it before I got to it.
But please reload the game, I updated it to make it much more reasonable. It was near-impossible to get.

I completely agree with the lava shooting at a different time each respawn. I missed a line of code that resets that. You can pause for half a second so you don't die every time hahaha :D I just uploaded a version that fixes that.

Completely reasonable review, thanks so much :D

GatherX GatherX

Why did I just sit here for 4 hours completing this (and used an auto clicker for an hour of that)...

Chicken Chaser Chicken Chaser

I only played level 1 because I already have Castle Crashers on Xbox

Royal Offense Royal Offense

Loved it! This is really cool. I'm just sad it ended.

It didn't even seem to have an ending? I beat all levels on hard and got all achievements and I didn't even get a "congrats" message :P

Level pack please :)

Tour of Wiki Tour of Wiki

This is the worst thing I've seen in a long time

Unnamed [Under Constructi Unnamed [Under Constructi

Really not much there...
Also the screen shakes when you walk into stuff